Information for participants
- Category: XXI International Young Scientists Conference on Applied Physics
The conference will be held online.
- Laser Physics and Optoelectronics
- Physics of Magnetism
- Surface Physics, Nano- and Microelectronics
- Physics of Semiconductors and Dielectrics, Semiconductor's Devices
- Medical Physics
- Plasma Physics
- Computer Technologies
- Radio Engineering and Communications
- Polarimetry: Theory and Applications
- Mathematical Problems of Applied Physics
The language of the Conference Proceedings is English.
The Conference program includes invited lectures and contributed papers.
Invited talks: 60 minutes (including discussion)
Other talks: 20 minutes (including discussion)
XXI International Young Scientists Conference on Applied Physics,
Faculty of Radio Physics, Electronics and Computer Systems
of Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv,
64/13, Volodymyrska Str., Kyiv, Ukraine, 01601